Insights Nancy Offers to You and Your Group
♦ My Story – Recovery from Major Depression and Attempted Suicide
♦How to Help Hurting People Without Hurting Yourself (3 part half-day seminar)
- Depression and the Funny Mirror – What does a depressed person need?
- Yes Always Means No – Boundaries protect you and the ones you care about.
- Live Well to Love Well – Ah, practical and doable ideas that make a difference.
- That Word Again? What is Abuse, Anyway?
- Emotional Abuse and Christian Marriages
- Is Watching Porn Emotional Abuse? (How it Affects You and Those You Love)
- After the “I Should.” Let’s Get Honest About Losing Weight
Depression and Suicide
- Unveiling the Mysteries of Major Depression
- Suicide Prevention for Churches and Families
- Eternal Hope
- God Does Not Waste Pain On Us: Suffering’s Purpose
- There is No Greater Passion! Discover God’s Love for You
- But Isn’t Depression a Spiritual Problem?
Renewing the Mind
- Gain and Maintain a Mindset of Hope
- Secrets of the Soul: You Can Change Direction
- How to (Finally!) Forgive and Let Go of the Past
- Not Selfish: Meeting Your Needs First Honors God, Others, and You
- It’s Ok to Honor You: Learn to Celebrate Your Priceless Value
- You Can Successfully Draw Boundaries (You Matter Too)
- My Depressed Loved One Can’t Get Out of Bed. What Am I to Say?
- Are Your Best Intentions Backfiring? Concern or Control: The Subtle Difference
- How to Find Mental Health Treatment that Works